The Coffeyville Recreation Commission board met on Thursday to discuss how the commission should continue to operate in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of now, the CRC office has been closed indefinitely to the public. CRC staff will monitor emails, voicemails and their Facebook page to return requests for service as soon as possible. Other decisions made include the following:
- Spring soccer, flag football and tumbling are canceled. Those who have registered will receive credit towards future programs.
- The FKHS indoor pool will remain closed.
- Buddy Bowling and all Easter activities have been canceled.
- No decision has been made about the Youth Fishing/Buddy Derby as of yet.
- The taking of registrations for future programs has stopped. The status of summer programming is unknown at this time.
- The Daddy/Daughter Ball is still being postponed at this time, with plans to hopefully reschedule the event once the pandemic is under control.
The CRC board will reconvene once again on March 30th to further discuss the pandemic and operations.