Peggy Steele addressed city commissioners last night with an update on Coffeyville's Reawakening.
- A two-and-a-half-mile walking path will soon be on 9th Street.
- Great news about 501c3 established and what this means.
Peggy is encouraging everyone to get involved. Several meetings are in July.
- The volunteer meeting is Wednesday 7/17 at 5:30pm.
- The Class Captains meeting is Saturday 7/20 at 9:00 in the morning.
- The Neighborhood Board Meeting is Monday 7/22 at 4:00pm.
All are at the headquarters of Coffeyville's Reawakening, 115 W. 9th St.
Peggy tells city commissioners that the city needs to modernize ASAP with fiber optics technology.
Also, another way to help is to take the Survey for Coffeyvile's Reawakening. The prior deadline of June 1st allowed organizers to get the first round of feedback on what is important to the community for downtown and neighbhorhood revitalization. Current results indicate restaurants, retail stores, adn entertainment/tourism are the top three priorities for residents.
Do yoou agree? Click HERE to take the easy, online survey. They want to hear from you!
Check Coffeyville's Reawakening page for updates.