Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

Local News

2020 Census is Fast Approaching

 

March will be the start of the self-response period for the 2020 Census as residents need to understand why they should fill out their Census.

 

It's about getting money locally for new roads, building new schools, funding new healthcare facilities, bringing new businesses and much more. The self response for the 2020 Census starts on March 12th and it is mandated by the Constitution.

 

Most households will receive an invitation to respond to the Census starting on March 12th. The letter will include an ID number that is tied to their physical address and people are encouraged to go online with the ID numbers to respond to the Census.

 

They can also respond over the phone or wait for a paper form to arrive in the coming weeks. 95% of households will receive an invitation letter in the mail while the other 5% includes households counted through different operations.

 

If the households have not self responded to the Census than they will follow by sending census takers door to door to collect responses. For more information, go online to www.2020census.gov.

Listen Live

KGGF 690 AM  News - Talk - Farm

KUSN 98.1 FM Country

KQQF 98.9 FM AC

Classic Hits 104.1 FM "KGGF - FM"  Click Here

Facebook

Openline Daily Poll

Today's Nichols Hitching Post Poll Question of the Day: Today is National Hamburger Day AND National Brisket Day. Which do you prefer?
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)

Your email address is never published.